Complaint Review: Boerne Automotive

• Reported By: Mnimouse — Boerne Texas
Boerne Automotive
Boerne, Texas USA

Boerne Automotive Double Dippers on your credit card Boerne Texas

My husband took his truck in for an oil change and completed his service with Boerne Automotive and paid his bill using his credit card.  Approximately two days later we noticed the same charge we had paid at Boerne Automotive had appeared our on our statement a second time.

I contacted Lionel (this one is a piece of work, obvious he works for family) told me that they had no record of overcharging our double dipping on our card and offered absolutely no initiative to check into it.  Thank goodness we have lived in Boerne for years, banked in Boerne for years at Broadway Bank and could deal with the bank directly.

I will never go into Boerne Automotive again and will make sure that everyone who knows me knows how dishonest they are.  I understand mistakes happen, we are human, but his nonchalant attituded and his lack of professionalism was unreal. It sounded like he had a mouthful of mashed potatoes or was recovering from a night of drinking, whatever the case, done.

We are small business owners in Boerne, we know and appreciate the value of a referral, we also know the detriment that bad word of mouth can do.  Welcome to the game Lionel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boerne-Automotive/Boerne-Texas-78006/Boerne-Automotive-Double-Dippers-on-your-credit-card-Boerne-Texas-1093677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boerne Automotive