Complaint Review: bogabids

• Reported By: Mike — Portage La Prairie Manitoba
bogabids
http:/www.bogabids.com Internet United Kingdom

bogabids ASK-BOGABIDS.COM Fraudulent billing Leeds, UK Internet

On February 28th 2014 I completed a survey with surveyginieonline.com, which offered a gift or choice of gift/website.  One offer was a phone for less than $10.00 but upon signing up I realised that the site wanted far too much personal information on top of credit card number.

They wanted drivers licence, chequing acct number and other items, which were un-necessary.  Basically the site offered a one day pass on it's site for $2.70 US., I didn't read the fine print and as a result was billed on the same day (Feb 28th) for a monthly fee of $48.99 US and a additional fee of $1.00 us.

* I didn't think that I had signed up fully and thought that at most a charge of $2,70 US. would result - worst case senario.On March 30th the site charged another $48.99 US and $1.00 US.  I am not good at looking at my Credit Card Statements and didn't notice until....

April 25th, when my card was charged $149.97 US.  I do not know what the charge was for, but now it's on a 18.99% credit card and compounding interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bogabids/internet/bogabids-ASK-BOGABIDSCOM-Fraudulent-billing-Leeds-UK-Internet-1145594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bogabids