Jefferson

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — Gray Court South Carolina United States of America
Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, SC
1 St. Francis Drive, Greenville, SC 29601 Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, South Carolina Pat Fowler Management condones and participates in bullying of employees and students assigned to their facility Greenville, South Carolina

As an outsider, I have witnessed the bullying and abuse of employees and students by other employees and management in the hospital.  Employees/students have reported it to no avail; the bullying continues and employees/students have become fearful of losing their jobs or being kicked out of school if they pursue their complaints.  When the acts were reported, upper management tossed the complaints aside saying they were untrue and unfounded.  I myself have been a victim of bullying in my job for several years...to the point it was affecting my health and I just left.  I feel this hospital system is just as guilty as the bullies they harbor because they allow it to continue.  No one should have to go to work every day and put up with that kind of abuse.  Many don't have the means to leave work and go without a job.  I am lucky enough that I had good support at home which allowed me to leave my constant torture.  Being a 3rd party, this does not affect me personally, but for the employees of this facility and the present and future students who are assigned there, I feel very strongly about this subject and the lack of concern this company has for it's own employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bon-Secours-St-Francis-Hospital-Greenville-SC/Greenville-South-Carolina-29601/Bon-Secours-St-Francis-Hospital-Greenville-South-Carolina-Pat-Fowler-Management-condone-987910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, SC