Complaint Review: bond auto sales

5755 34th Street St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

bond auto sales bogus car lot St Petersburg , Florida

*Consumer Comment: Hey Toast

*Consumer Comment: Hey jessiesgirlll

this is the letter i  faxed them today about our car

To whom it may concern:
6/28/12

I am contacting you in regard to the ford escape that you have sold to us.  My husband Jessie contacted you the first week we drove off the lot because the brakes were bad.  He was told to bring it in the following Monday or Tuesday.  In the mean time the transmission starting slipping, he called you again and said he is bringing the car in.  You sent the car to a transmission place and then told him he had to pay X amount of dollars to repair it.  The brakes were not even
fixed that day he had to bring it back another time.  Now he called you yesterday telling you that the engine light continues to blink and the car wont go very far and makes a horrible noise.

Cindy told him that bond auto was not putting any more money out for the car. He had options of paying for the car to be repaired and bring in receipts and you will differ a couple of payments.. Or he can bring car back and nothing bad will be on his credit.

This unacceptable you have sold us a LEMON and from what I have read from other customers we are not the first you have done this to.  My husband was FIRED today because he had no transportation to work.  I am not going
to let this be I will be contacting everyone and anyone who will listen.

I have already started to do so all the news channels etcI will not let you do this to us or anyone else.
How do you all sleep at night?    You have cost my family there lively hood and I do not take to kindly to that!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bond-auto-sales/St-Petersburg-Florida-33714/bond-auto-sales-bogus-car-lot-St-Petersburg-Florida-904223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bond auto sales

Hey Toast

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Did you get paid for how many rebutts you have?

Hey jessiesgirlll

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Did you also send an angry letter to the mechanic you paid to check out the vehicle prior to purchase?