Complaint Review: BOND AUTO SALES

• Submitted: Sun, January 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 11, 2009

• Reported By:TAMPA Florida
BOND AUTO SALES
7901 NORTH FLORIDA AVENUE TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

BOND AUTO SALES IN THE POOR NEIGHBORHOOD SELLING LEMONS TO POOR YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICANS TO KEEP US MORE IN BAD DEBT TAMPA Florida

Bond Auto Sales in Tampa Fl. at 7901 north florida avenue sold me a lemon i thought that law was still in effect because i dont think this company should be in business.They prey on the poor they scam and give you credit to sell you one of their cars then once you sign your name your done.I co-signed for my son to get a car from this company they let us test drive the vehcile about a mile and back it drove ok.

At the processing of selling the vehcile my son didnt have insurance to put down on the car and to show you how they scam they told me i can just add him to my insurance and he can take the car off the lot we was told we didnt have to notify anyone from my insurance company cause they will take care of it.the car was 6,999 a ford taurus 3 day after purchase the car back tires started to cave in like they were bowlegged so we took the car back to bond they promised they would take a look at it and fix it but was told to come back due to the fact that it was busy that day and the only person working was busy on another car and it was to take more than 2hours.

I went back as usual they gave the run around several times again then i ask for a manager he got angry wit me and told me i bought the car as is so he was'nt going to fix it and i was stuck with paying for it. So i left the car there at his establishment threw the key on the manager's desk and walked out. This is awful cause now this is on my credit report and it's keeping me from buying me a vehcile i wish all victim that has been burned by this company can soon be cleared and forgiven due to unhonesty on the part of bond auto sales selling cars to the poor africans american all minorities i should say jus to see us suffer more that unfair and unhonest and unjust. Thank You.

Kathleen
TAMPA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOND-AUTO-SALES/TAMPA-Florida-33612/BOND-AUTO-SALES-IN-THE-POOR-NEIGHBORHOOD-SELLING-LEMONS-TO-POOR-YOUNG-AFRICAN-AMERICANS-TO-410880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOND AUTO SALES