Complaint Review: Bookit.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 09, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sylviashjh — Irving Texas
Bookit.com
14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy Panama City Beach, FL Panama City Beach, Florida USA

Bookit.com Bookit travel insurance is a ripoff Panama City Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Travel guard

I filed a claim for a refund from travel guard co. for a trip that i had booked with bookit.com on 6-5-2013. I received a letter on July asking for additional information I fax the additional information on July 5th. then I call a week later to see how long it would take to complete my claim and they stated another 2 weeks so 2 weeks went to several weeks. I called them and asked what was the delay they stated that they had to contact bookit tour to verify my information which would take another week or so. I then replied why they didn't contact bookit tour when they first received my information rep couldn't give me a answer why. I then called the first week of August I was told that they received a reply back by bookit tour so I then replied so why isn't someone processing it no response but the reply was on August 7 th and I said to the rep it was been two days since you have received the reply why haven't been process for a refund. rep replied the person that it handling the claim may be on vacation or out of the office .I then replied do they just let the claim just sit there until the person returns why don't they have someone to handle the claim if the person is out of the office. I then asked to speak with a supervisor he then put me on hold for a couple of minutes then came back to say that one wasn't available. I asked if he could then transfer me to the claims department. lori came on the phone from claims department I asked her if she could get a supervisor she stated that one wasn't available she said that she would transfer me to the voicemail of a supervisor. I left a message then a supervisor did contact me back and said that she left a message for the lady that is handling my claim on Monday. I am very upset that they would take this long to give me a refund in several  of my conversations with the company that I was on disability and I needed the refund to send to my son oversize and that he needed the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bookitcom/Panama-City-Beach-Florida-32413/Bookitcom-Bookit-travel-insurance-is-a-ripoff-Panama-City-Beach-Florida-1074511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bookit.com

Travel guard

AUTHOR: Sylviashjh - ()

Travel guard is the company tins travel insurance was purchased through bookit.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC