Complaint Review: bookloads

• Reported By: Greg — Modesto California United States of America
bookloads
OPA LOCKA, Florida United States of America

bookloads Gave me the run around! OPA LOCKA , Florida

Bookloads ordered a book from me and before sending I noticed a flaw on the cover. The cover of the book had some lighting of canvas. So I naturally emailed Bookloads and asked if he wanted the book with the said flaw. No answer. In the mean time I googled Bookloads and found out that he operates by ordering a book and then saying he didn't receive it. Knowing that he is dishonest I took it on as a challenge to not get taken.

I sent him at least 2 or 3 emails before he responded asking if I had sent the book. He failed to answer my question where it was OK to sent the book with said damage to cover. After the fourth email he answered asking if there would be a discount on the book if he ordered it. I said I would give him a 10 percent discount. He responded with the email "ok" that was it . I emailed him back saying "ok" what ?

I believe he was being evasive on purpose so down the line he could use this as a way to get a refund. I should remind the reader that in each of my emails I said that I haven't sent book and was waiting for permission to go ahead with sending. I did ended up sending the book and the very day I sent it he said" I thought you had already sent the book, I don't want it now" Shifty ! Shifty and dishonest. If he would have just read any of my many emails he would have known that I hadn't sent the book. He knew he was just trying to get me to slip and take advantage of it.

He got the book a week later and want ed to know how to sent it back. He couldn't claim he din't receive the book because I sent it with signiture confirmation. I did tell him I would give a full refund minus my shipping cost if the book was returned in the shape I sent it. When I got the book back the price had been clipped. So I charged him 15 percent for that and minus my shipping cost. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM! He is a scammer and trying to rip good sellers off. I didn't get taken but would have if I had not taken precautions . DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bookloads/OPA-LOCKA-Florida-33054/bookloads-Gave-me-the-run-around-OPA-LOCKA-Florida-1005899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bookloads