• Report: #720826

• Reported By: Lea Ann — Ghent Kentucky United States of America
Boost Mobil
Internet, California United States of America

Boost Mobil the rip off champ of all time. Internet, California

I lost my phone*called Boost customer service 3-9-2011 to report problem, was transferred numerous times only to be told"It was not their dept" and they would have to transfer me. I was on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes that day, with no resolution. I was hung up on, when calling back I was put on hold for an addition 37 minutes.
I have contacted company a total of 15 times via e-mail (websight) and through their customer service phone number and was transferred time and time again. I have contacted the bbb and no resolution.
Boost contacted me with their 1/866 number twice and when I called they stated to get my money back I would have to talk to a live representative.  When put through to a live rep, I was again told that they did not handle that situation and was once again transferred.
Once again, Boost left me a message to call them on 4/22/2011. When I called, I was transferred to a live representative that finally told me that my account balance was pretty much pissed away and that after a month and a half without resolution, that they did not give refunds. Stay away from this company, do not be lured into the suck zone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2011 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobil/Internet-California-/Boost-Mobil-the-rip-off-champ-of-all-time-Internet-California-720826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobil