Handle

• Submitted: Wed, October 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: jude — baltimore Maryland United States of America
boost mobil

boost mobil sprint shrinkage plan bill reduces every 6 months of payments made at least one day before due date. Eroneous pop up text for paid services pop up a day or two before payment due to make payment insufficient Internet

Boost mobil advertise a new prepaid unlimited service with shrinkage plan. Upon making 6 monthly payments at least one day before the due date your bill is reduced by 5 dollars to a minimum of 35 dollars in 6 month increments. Any payment not recieved or insufficient to pay total bill causes you to loose any previous credit towards and start over again. What they don't tell you is a couple days before your payment is due eroneous charges for unsolicited paid services text pops up or a paid pop up for horiscope or something pops up while using internet on your cp and is charged to your bill even though you didnt accept service and imediately erased text or ended on line session.. this first happened my 6 month payment which set on account which I paid at least two weeks before bill was due and sudenly while checking on appraisal antique dealers a horiscope  advertising popped up and I imediately ended session and my service was interrupted on my bill date. Charges were quickly removed but I lost two months of payments even after several calls to customer service. Then my third month payment of my second $5 reduction to $40  was made over a week in advance. two days before the payment was due I got an eroneous text from boost about paid boost services and imediately erased text and called to get my balance, sure enough charges had been deducted and my balance was insufficient. I imediately called and had charges removed and my bill should be paid leaving 3 more months payments to another reduction. If I hadn't checked my account balance, I would have had the same thing happen again. I believe this is boost mobil's plan to prevent actual bill shrinkage and the whole promotion is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boost-mobil/internet/boost-mobil-sprint-shrinkage-plan-bill-reduces-every-6-months-of-payments-made-at-least-on-790414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boost mobil