Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By: Alivia — United States of America
Boost Mobile
51 Discovery, Suite 250 Irvine, CA 92618 Irvine, California United States of America

Boost Mobile Andy H social media team for Boost Mobile Boost Error Customer Punished Irvine, California

Boost Auto Pay made a mistake and didn't charge my cc. Checked my bank acct and with my bank. No problems so I contact Boost Mobile CSR. After a few frustrating emails I said I would pay online IF I would not be penalized for the Boost computer error problem. If I was to be penalized that I would start looking at potential other carriers because I have had so many problems with Boost Mobile. Here is the answer I got back from Andy H. Social Media Team "You will not be charge a late fee but a tax fee and you will not be getting your Shrinkage mile stone towards your monthly unlimited plan. We will want to assist you our very best abilities please let us know what decision you decide." Great customer service there Boost.

Even though the problem is with Boost auto pay that I signed up with two months ago  I will be penalized?

Response.

"Good Afternoon Alivia,

We are sorry to say but since the credit card was not processes on time and it did show there was insufficient balance on the 7th we will not be able to provide you with the mile stone but you are more than welcome to speak to the credit card department about this issue. Please let us know if you can get an alternative contact number to reach you at we will be more than happy to assist you to the credit card department.

Sincerely,

Andy H.
Social Media Team"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/-Irvine-California-92618/Boost-Mobile-Andy-H-social-media-team-for-Boost-Mobile-Boost-Error-Customer-Punished-I-908558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile