Complaint Review: BOOST MOBILE

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: kay love — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
BOOST MOBILE
Internet, California United States of America

BOOST MOBILE LOGAN ( supervisor) Rude supervisors and ripp off service Internet, California

I have been a Boost Mobile customer for eons but according to them they have only been in business for three years per Irvin in customer resolustions.But that is neither here nor there. I have had my service interupted twice both times for stupid reasons. the first time- is because I had the money already in my account and they said they had to interupt  my service until the due date and then take it out on the date. this time my services which is due on the third of every month and is always paid on the first was interupted because a third pary requested $ 6.00 out of my account for a service.( Boost cannot tell me who the company is or anything about them ) I was not notified of this and have never authorized boost to allow money to be taken out of my account unless I download something from my phone. I was advised that they had no control over third party taking money from my account . HELLO this is not a debt account ,this is a phone service. If  I don't call and add or suspend a service than why are third parties able to take money from my boost account. this is scary ! money in Boost accounts should only apply to boost services,not anyone whom my request money from your boost account. Granted not your checking account but Boostmoble account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOOST-MOBILE/Internet-California-/BOOST-MOBILE-LOGAN-supervisor-Rude-supervisors-and-ripp-off-service-Internet-Californi-877590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOOST MOBILE