• Report: #319883

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008

• Reported By:South Suburbs Illinois
Boost Mobile
PO Box 54988 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Boost Mobile NO LOVE FOR GRANDFATHER PLAN MEMBERS!! Irvine California

For the past 4 years, I have been on Boost mObile's $49.99 Prem Plan. You'd think this company would have love for loyal customers.... NOT!!!! Every since Sept of 2007, I have been having some type of issue with Boost. In Sept, Boost double charged me, then did not want to refund the money they 'stole.' After disputing the charge with my bank, the amount was refunded but then I had to go a month without ANY service! I had to go so far as to file a complaint with both the BBB and my state's Attorney General before Boost corporate department would get involved. Now here it is March of 2008 and I'm still having to argue witht hese people about services I pay for that are not working! And the only response I get from the customer service people is to change my plan to an more expensive plan!!!! How dare they. If I pay my bill every month on time, why then, am I not getting my service?!?!?!?! I feel like this is a great way to rip consumers off! Here's how today's (3/21/08) convo went:

I spoke with 2 CSR's in regards to my chirp, wireless web & text messaging not working. This all occured AFTER my $49.99 was debited from my account. EVERY month something happens where I'm not able to use some feature of my plan. I was informed by Shondell (CSR) that the grandfather plan I am on will continue to have issues and that I should switch plans... For $60.00 monthly plus $10.00 for the add-on feature. I either want my plan to work with ALL the features or I want my money refunded as I am paying for services I can not use!!!!

Mrs. Hayes
South Suburbs, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/Irvine-California-92619/Boost-Mobile-NO-LOVE-FOR-GRANDFATHER-PLAN-MEMBERS-Irvine-California-319883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile