Complaint Review: boostmobile

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: vernon hemingway — los angeles California United States of America
boostmobile

boostmobile unable to make monthly payment from Oct 2, 2011-Oct 3,2011. several attempts via phone, even went to local store to no avail. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: id10T

boost mobile cell phone services is my sole source of communication for business, personal emergency notifications and internet. between oct.02, 2011 and oct 03, 2011 sometime after 3:30pm I was unable to call in and pay my phone bill for the month of october. the reason was and still is unknown to me. i had very important business to take care of on the morning of oct 03, 2011 and i could not perform it costing me a $2000. grant. that would have helped me get out ot debt. now i'm further in debt as well as 1 day late on my boost mobile account simply because i was only able to get through to a boost recording on 4 different numbers all using the same pre-recorded message and  then was hung up on 33 times.  I made 3 attempts from a pay phone and even carried my sick self to the nearest boost phone mart and they couldn't get through. i spent the whole weekend  sick in bed from high blood pressure. then sveral more days until my ddoctor called an ambulance for me so that i could spend the next sven days in the hospital. I'm told that it's only by the grace of God that I did suffer a stroke with b/p #'s that averaged between 170 - 207. All because i couldn't pay my phone bill.  They have no human contact person to handle emergency calls. that's totally insane I don't have a computer so i'm making this complaint by using the public library. My next payment is due in 3 days yet I still haven't been able to communicate with a representative from boost. Iwill eventually find a lawyer but for now  I've been advised to stay as calm as possible for my health.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boostmobile/internet/boostmobile-unable-to-make-monthly-payment-from-Oct-2-2011-Oct-32011-several-attempts-793976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boostmobile

#1 Consumer Suggestion

id10T

AUTHOR: satin6666 - ()

Your are an ID10T. Your cell phone can make a 911 call regardless if it pay for or not. Boost moblie has mulipy ways to pay. You have the option to pay with cash, credit card or debit card or you can pay in person, online, or over the phone. You can not tell me all options were unavailable.