Complaint Review: Boostmobile

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: chowchillagal — Chowchilla California
Boostmobile
510 parkridge dr www.boostmobile.com, Select State/Province USA

Boostmobile Boostmobile refused to refund unauthorized charges after phone was disconnected. www.boostmobile.com CA - California

I lost my phone in May.  I reported the loss to Boostmobile in June, both by phone and by email.  Boostmobile responded by email and acknowledged the loss.  Boostmobile suspended my account.  However, since I was on autopay, Boostmobile continued to bill me.  Once you have elected autopay, on Boostmobile you cannot disable that function.  I called to disable and they reused to do so, even though the account is suspended, and I no longer possess the cellphone.  So they keep charging me.  When I call, they bounce me from department to department. They absolutely refuse to refund the charges even though the account is closed and they will not turn off the autopay. I keep getting a rep named "derek" and he just hangs up on me when I identify myself. They will not transfer me to a manager.  They all claim that they ARE the manager.  I have made numerous attempts through their website to get a resolution - and cannot get anywhere with it.

One representative told me that the only way I can get a refund is to simply dispute the charge every month through the bank.

Since when does an autopay election mean in perpetuity?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boostmobile/wwwboostmobilecom-Select-StateProvince-93610/Boostmobile-Boostmobile-refused-to-refund-unauthorized-charges-after-phone-was-disconnect-1069669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boostmobile