Complaint Review: boostmygrades

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: DJames — san jose California United States of America
boostmygrades

boostmygrades boost my grades SCAM Boostmygrades STOLE MY MONEY and SITE is UNSECURE and YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION IS AT RISK Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE STATEMENTS FROM COMPETITOR

I just got off the phone with a guy named Adam Richard from Boostmygrades. The call ended with me telling him I will put his site all over the internet if he does not issue me a refund for the work he never did.  He said go ahead, you wouldnt be the first to do that. He also said no one ever reads this stuff and if they do he just tells them its someone who is mad at him or a competitor. I am sharing this info with anyone who is smart enough to do their due diligence before dealing with this company. I see in the last month (boostmygrades is only a month or two old according to godaddy) this site is starting to get quite the reputation as the premier site to get ripped off when you seek for help with your class. I can't even believe I put my login info on the site when its not even secure. All it takes is for a school to subpoena Godaddy and then they have evidence I cheated. I was dumb and in a way I deserve to be scammed for being so dumb, but I hope it doesnt happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boostmygrades/internet/boostmygrades-boost-my-grades-SCAM-Boostmygrades-STOLE-MY-MONEY-and-SITE-is-UNSECURE-and-870662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boostmygrades

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE STATEMENTS FROM COMPETITOR

AUTHOR: BMGADMIN - (United States of America)

This posting was created by a competitor.  There are several points which indicate this claim is untrue

Payment is not required instantly through our interface as was accused

Our call reps are not the ones doing the work, they help gather all the requirements before assigning the work to the appropriate tutor

When paying through the interface, we do not have access to credit card information, it is handled by a secure 3rd party

Representative do not ask for address information and thus cannot make fraudulent purchases

We have no record of the poster of this claim in our system