Complaint Review: boostmygrades

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: bensmithy — casper Wyoming United States of America
boostmygrades

boostmygrades - boostmygrades.com They told my teachers and now I'm EXPELLED. Internet

*Consumer Comment: comment

I needed some help with an online class. After a quick google search I found these guys.  They told me I had nothing to lose and that I could sign up and give them the assignments and then I would receive a quote.  Well after giving them all of the information the quote was absurd, but what choice did I have.  I really needed help.  I felt pretty safe considering the fact that they let me pay them after the assignments were done.  The scam really began once I paid them.

They asked for another $300 then they originally quoted.   I told them no.  They threatened to tell my teachers that I cheated.  I paid them the extra $300.  The next day they said they would need an additional $100. I decided to come clean with the school and fail the class after spending all of that money on the course and these horrible ripoff scammers at boostmygrades.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boostmygrades/internet/boostmygrades-boostmygradescom-They-told-my-teachers-and-now-Im-EXPELLED-Internet-1028732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boostmygrades

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

I admire your willingness to admit you tried to cheat, but you got what you deserved.

You were scammed by a company whose business model is based on helping YOU scam (the school, but mostly yourself).

When will students learn that it's cheaper and better to just do the work yourself? If you were struggling, why didn't you ask your instructor for help? The school probably offers tutoring services as well.

card