rank

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: boretta has aids — United States of America
boretta has aids
www.bosslifeentertainment.tv los angeles, California United States of America

boretta has aids boretta da general has aids Boretta Da General is HIV postive. he has full blown AIDS. he lives in LOS Felize and Vermont and hangs in Hollywood california. he has unprotec5ted sex with everyone to spread it around los angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WHY REMOVE HER INFO, AND POST MY INFO ON LINE

*General Comment: Boretta Da General sets the record straight DISEASE FREE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: this site is violating my rights

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rip Off Report is FALSE

Boretta Da General aka Peter Torres has full blown Aids he was diagnoised about 3 years ago. he is on a mission to spread it around. he does not use condoms. he will tell you to follw him on twitter to make yourself more popular. he will tell you he wants to marry you and to have your baby . All to get you to have unprotected sex with him/ I am not a bitter person!!! I too am living with this and got it from Boretta Da General aka peter Torres 323-533-2932 this is his hotline call and tell him to stop . spreading this around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boretta-has-aids/los-angeles-California-90027/boretta-has-aids-boretta-da-general-has-aids-Boretta-Da-General-is-HIV-postive-he-has-ful-858377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boretta has aids

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WHY REMOVE HER INFO, AND POST MY INFO ON LINE

AUTHOR: bosslife hater - ()

Marcia is a registered stalker. I am not a homosexual nor bi sexual, I have provided info on her name, number and a photo copy of my test results. Out of the closet on sunset, provided the info and results.

please remove my wifes name, email address, asst name,  my children name, my home address and business name, web site and everything else to discredit me and my career

#2 General Comment

Boretta Da General sets the record straight DISEASE FREE

AUTHOR: bosslife hater - ()

I have furnished information that I was the victim of a stalker.  This female is named Marcia , and her plans were to destroy my reputation. First it started with my music on my web site, she kept requesting my friendship on fb and twitter. I can only provide the facts, however, I question how you run your business.My personal information was placed on-line my wife's first and last name, our home address,home phone number,which has nothing to do with business.

I Peter Torres was accused of having the Aids virus and passing it on to my ex girlfriends..which is a little far fetched being that Im married.  I have written numerous letters and rebuttals,provided evidence of aid's tests results from the health dept. which has not got me anywhere, I was almost ripped off by various con artists that claim that they were able to repair my reputation.
Hollywood OTC is located on sunset blvd in Hollywood, 10/10/12, 02/20/13 I took numerous testing @ public facilities which is public record.. my results have been NEGATIVE.
Not only did you place a rebuttal at the end of the falsified statement, it's NOT posted on google

It has destroyed my business,and my relationship with friends. Reputation is everything in the music
business.  Im willing to publicly post my result, no happy with my personal address, phone number, wifeand childrens names, my receptionist, that a international student all attached to hearsay...I am willing to hire a lawyer to stop this from happening in the future, if its not clearified.. ASAP.... I'm tring to avoid all unecessary drama. My infomation hasn't changed far as my address and phone number.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

this site is violating my rights

AUTHOR: bosslife hater - (United States of America)

I DONT NOT HAVE AIDS NOR HAVE I EVER HAD ANY DISEASES....MARCIA IS A STALKER..THAT HAS PUT MY PREVIOUS ADDRESS AND ALL MY EX FRIEND INFO SHE COULD FIND ON THE INTERNET...SHE IS A CRACKHEAD AND A OPPURTUNIST...B AWARE OF A HOMELESS, MONEY HUNGRY BROKE STALKER....MY PHONE NUMBER AND MY EX WIFE NAME HAS BEEN EXPOSED 2 THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THIS SITE IGNORANCE 4 BUSINESS AND HER LUST 2 FEEL WANTED.,...LONELY B*TCH

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rip Off Report is FALSE

AUTHOR: bosslife hater - (United States of America)

The report was file by a ex girlfriend who has created several different reports on this website, as well as others. She felt betrayed by me in our relationship and has since begun cyber-stalking me in addition to harassing phone calls and texts over the past 2-3 years. I do not have HIV nor engage in any homosexual activities. My physician can be contacted @ ph# 818.500.5586 (Dr. Yoshi Rahm).

The proper authorities have already been contacted, however, for future reference her information is as follows:

Marcia ****