Complaint Review: BoRics Hair Styling

• Reported By: James — Jenison Michigan
BoRics Hair Styling
166 Chicago Dr. Jenison, Michigan USA

BoRics Hair Styling BoRics Wrong but Will Not Issue Refund Jenison Michigan

On May 14, 2013, I went to BoRics Salon to get a haircut and color. It was my first vist ever to BoRics as the local Supercuts where I normally went had gone out of business. The haircut and color I was happy with. Their new credit card system I was NOT!

As I paid $56.99 on the way out, the new card machine would not take my debit card, so I had to use two debit cards and a credit card. Their brilliant machine charged all three cards.

On May 20, 2013, I took current bank and credit card statements and presented them to the stylist and the store manager. After some confusion, both stated they would fix the double billing and refund my credit card. The next day, I received a phone message from the store manager that she would fix the billing. As a customer, I DON'T CARE if they have a new credit card machine. I do care that they acknowledged they were WRONG and took no accountibility or action to fix the bill. This is an awful way to treat a first time customer!

As of today, June 9, 2013, Bo Rics still has not creditied my account for their double charges. I am pissed!! DO NOT GO THERE for a HAIRCUT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoRics-Hair-Styling/Jenison-Michigan-49428/BoRics-Hair-Styling-BoRics-Wrong-but-Will-Not-Issue-Refund-Jenison-Michigan-1057684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoRics Hair Styling