Complaint Review: BORIS COSMETICS

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Patient — Orange California
BORIS COSMETICS
9700 Venice Blvd Culver City, California USA

BORIS COSMETICS Dr.George Boris MD Breast Augmentation and rhinoplasty deformities Culver City California

*Author of original report: GEORGE T BORIS MD

It all started with a consultation with a staff at the BORIS COSMETIC Plastic and Cosmetic surgical center in Culver City. I wanted a Breast Augmentation as well as a Rhinoplasty.  I Checked in with the receptionist and filled out the necessary paper work. They seemed very confident in trying to give me the results that I wanted. I made the mistake of scheduling the procedure with the office, even though my sister warned me that she had a bad feeling about the doctor. My sister who works in the medical field ask me to get his Med licensed number. I called the office and they gave me several ones, which were all invalid or missing numbers. "That should have been the big 'RED FLAG" I tried to cancelled but staff told me that they already had everything set and prep for surgery. My sister begged be not to have the procedures done there. On August 30th 2012, I had a procedure done... My Rhinoplasty was done by Dr. Hewes and as far a a knew by breast augmentation was done by Dr. Boris. Come to find out, my breast augmentation was done by A Dr. I have never met.

So, back to my horrifying story!! From day one out of surgery, My b***s looked deformed and very high up. The pain was excruciating and no pain medication was working.

After a month I called the doctor and explained my concerns with him regarding my b***s. He said that they would come down in a few weeks. After several months I realized that my b***s were getting worst. The implant is sitting way to high on my chest muscle. They are uneven and very hard. I could feel the implant through the skin. At first calls to the office were unanswered or they will find ways of saying it’s my fault. "for not massaging them".

I proceed to post a review on yelp based on the horrifying results by these doctors. THE OFFICE MANAGER called me right away requesting me to take down the post "if I wanted them to HELP ME" They mentioned that they will teach me how to massage my b***s into form.

My rhinoplastly was not want I expected!!!  I will not get into detail with that.

NOW PLEASE DO NOT GET ANYTHING DONE WITH THESE  DOCTORS!!!

I'M REQUESTING MY MONEY BACK.... I WILL NOT GET ANYTHING DONE HERE... EVER!!

To see pictures of the results go to yelp. They remove them but I always readd them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BORIS-COSMETICS/Culver-City-California-90232/BORIS-COSMETICS-DrGeorge-Boris-MD-Breast-Augmentation-and-rhinoplasty-deformities-C-1058238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BORIS COSMETICS

GEORGE T BORIS MD

AUTHOR: Patient - ()

NOW PLEASE DO NOT GET ANYTHING DONE WITH THESE  DOCTORS!!!

I'M REQUESTING MY MONEY BACK.... I WILL NOT GET ANYTHING DONE HERE... EVER!!