Complaint Review: Borjon motors

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: Rich — Aptos California
Borjon motors
2345 Golden Hill Road Paso Robles, California USA

Borjon motors Mark Borjon Rip off service if your from out of town Paso Robles California

I was ripped off by the Borjon GM dealership. I was out of town to purchase a 2003 Hummer h2 with 17,000 miles. I took the vehicle to the nearest GM dealership called Borjons. They inspected it and found it needed a recalled wiper part and that it was now displaying a PO300 code. Service didn't think it was anything to worry about so I concluded the purchase and had Borjon do the recal and service work. When they finished up they called me to say come pick it up.

They had replaced the spark plugs, cleaned the fuel injection system, and flushed the gas tank. I drove the 115 miles back with a extra driver only to discover that the code PO300 was flashing and it was running rough. It was late Friday after noon. They needed to keep it over the weekend and into the next week. The next week they now determined that it needed a fuel presure regulator and new fuel filter. [continued below]....

..... I told them I wanted all the replaced parts including the 100,000 mile platinum plugs they supposidly replaced earlier.

When I came back they had not kept the parts the car was running the same as when I brought it in the first time. I paid the bill and left with the car. I took it to my local sho and found that none of the parts other than the fuel regulator had been replaced. This place scams out of town travelers. People that are not likely to return and demand better service of sue them for fraud. Save you money and time tow your car to a dealer you trust. You can not trust Borjon in Paso Robles Ca.

P.S. I Wrote the owner Mark Borjon a letter and never had a respnse from him. You figure it out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Borjon-motors/Paso-Robles-California-93447/Borjon-motors-Mark-Borjon-Rip-off-service-if-your-from-out-of-town-Paso-Robles-California-1165750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Borjon motors