Complaint Review: boruk.products@gmail.com

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Rasmus — solrød
boruk.products@gmail.com
Donetsk, Other Ukraine

boruk.products@gmail.com Boruk.product.Aleksandr savchenkov I order for 600 $ and he was really nice guy. Ukraine Donetsk

*Author of original report: boruk products Aleksandr savchenkov

*Author of original report: boruk.products big hustler order for 600$ when he had get the money.

*Author of original report: boruk.products big hustler dont send him money. you don't

Boruk.products never send money to him he is a scam. ..I ordered for 600 $ and he was nice and I send 600 $ for the order, I make with him. Payt him whit western union. Next Day he says that the package was sent to me to delivery to Thursday. I asked him for tracking number and he nott respond me mail any more. Thursday came and now packages he don't email me more after he has me money. He is a scamm and never ever send him money you don't get anything. Just his email address

please

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/borukproductsgmailcom/Donetsk-Other-83000-/borukproductsgmailcom-BorukproductAleksandr-savchenkov-I-order-for-600-and-he-was-1094369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boruk.products@gmail.com

boruk products Aleksandr savchenkov

AUTHOR: Rasmus - ()

Big hustler dont send money to him.

boruk.products big hustler order for 600$ when he had get the money.

AUTHOR: Rasmus - ()

I never hurt from boruk again

boruk.products big hustler dont send him money. you don't

AUTHOR: Rasmus - ()

Boruk.products is a big hustler. his name Aleksandr savchenkov. .I order from him 600 $ for medical. When he got the money.  Boruk say he has packed and send it to delivery 3 days later. When I ask about tracking number. I never hurt from him again no email from him anymore when I mail him he just ignore me. So dont send any money to him he just hustle you.