Complaint Review: Boss Revolution

• Reported By: Dundus — Palos Verdes California
Boss Revolution
550 Broad Street 4th floor Newark, New Jersey USA

IDT Boss Revolution BOSS REVOLUTION'S NO PIN SCAM!! Newark New Jersey

I purchased the Boss Revolution Pinless calling card thinking that it is just like a regular calling card that I can use on my cell phone. The card instructs me to register my phone and I will receive a $1.00 free calling with my purchase. My making international calls seem effortless.

When I received my phone bill from my cellular phone company; I was charged by my Phone Company and Idt boss revolution. When I called boss revolution, they were not helpful. The bottom line is if you buy this card you will be charged by your phone company and boss revolution. The customer service agents will lie and come up with any excuse to blame the customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boss-Revolution/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/IDT-Boss-Revolution-BOSS-REVOLUTIONS-NO-PIN-SCAM-Newark-New-Jersey-1111539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boss Revolution