Complaint Review: Boss Services

• Reported By: ddd209 — Other
Boss Services
2602 W Baseline Rd Ste 26 Mesa, Arizona USA

Boss Services !!Buyer Beware!! Mesa Arizona

Buyer Beware...I must warn people about this company!

The Technician was a no-show two days in a row and when he did come, he arrived late (I should have known right then that this place was bad news). The Technician was unprofessional and did a terrible job. The carpets turned brown after the cleaning and appeared worse than before the cleaning. To make matters worse, when I called Boss Services to fix the issue, the Technician never reported work being done and pocketed my money!  Boss Services dealt with the issue by actually placing me on recorded conference call (without disclosing beforehand that I would be on conference or that the line was recorded) with the Technician and wanted ME to prove he did the work. The Technician denied work was completed and seemed disgruntle on the phone. The whole situation made me as a customer very uncomfortable and feared retaliation (the technician knows where we live).

Now I am out the money I paid to the technician and have to fix the issue myself. Save your money and avoid the hassle!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boss-Services/Mesa-Arizona-85202/Boss-Services-Buyer-Beware-Mesa-Arizona-1084645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boss Services