Complaint Review: BossLife Entertainment

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: bosslife hater — los angeles California
BossLife Entertainment
7033 Sunset blvd ste314 los angeles, California USA

I was recommended this service by a online service advertisment company....dnt recall the name...

I placed a order for the cards with a download number,  for anyone who logged on to www.distrophonix.com

would insert the redeemer code in the box. When I received my card in the mail 3 weeks later. I realize that the

download code wasn't working so,I made a call to the owner of the company who fixed the problem. To my

surprise the code assigned was out of sync...# 11 is #12 so the cd is ruin...for 3 weeks I've made numerous

attempt to contact the owner by phone. Mind you, I spoke to him already about the error with the code...

I had my family and friends contact the number to no avail....which left me no choice but to assume this

company..  www.distrophonix.com want u to bring traffic to their site then, the customer srv doesn't

exsist, nor do he respect customers. So dnt ever use this company for anything.

la, california

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BossLife-Entertainment/los-angeles-California-90028/wwwdistrophonixcom-TOTAL-SCAM-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-INTERNET-FRAUD-1121603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BossLife Entertainment