Complaint Review: Bost Used Auto Sale INC

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Dorcemoore — Senatobia Mississippi
Bost Used Auto Sale INC
250 E Main St Senatobia, Mississippi USA

Bost Used Auto Sale INC Jimmy Bost I was threatened to stop me from trading my car which I have from him. Also trying to damage my credit illegally Senatobia Mississippi

Because I had no credit at the time. I bought a car from Bost Auto sale more than a year ago and paid all my payments and never been late even when I paid twenty something percent and paid $9000 on a $1000 car. I just wanted to build my credit. Now when I have a good credit, I traded my car with a new one from a real dealership. The owner of Used auto inc called me and threatened me telling me I cannot trade the car and I must keep paying him monthly. He called me names and threatened me to destroy me.  I made July payment on time but on August first. The good credit is gone because he reported my account as a repo. He told me he is the police and I cannot do something about it. He threaten my family and called me the N word. What he did not know that at the time of that phone call I was at the dealship to trade my car and because they are a real business, they recording him threatening me and the salesperson too.

These people are bad and must find someone to stop them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bost-Used-Auto-Sale-INC/Senatobia-Mississippi-38668/Bost-Used-Auto-Sale-INC-Jimmy-Bost-I-was-threatened-to-stop-me-from-trading-my-car-which-1168122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bost Used Auto Sale INC