Complaint Review: boston beer company INC

• Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: arnold — Elizabethton USA
boston beer company INC
30 germana st. Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

boston beer company INC Samuel Adams beer I purchased a six pack of samuel adams octoberfest beer and it was sour. Boston, Massachusetts

I purchased a six pack of Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer and when we opened it the beer was sour and had to throw out 4 bottles. I like  a good beer or Ale and I have never had this problem with Samuel Adams before.

I have held on to two for proof. The born on date was Feb.The batch number is C22291925 I have been their website and issued a formal complaint but have had no response. I have called today and the consumer relations person is out of the office for 2 days and will not be available untill Monday.

I have purchased the octoberfest since it was available in the first week of sept. and it was very good. But this batch now  is bad.  I purchased the bad beer on sept 18 2009.I would like this to be resolved.

If this issue is not resolved I am going to switch to (((competitor's name redacted))). I have tried it and it is very good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boston-beer-company-INC/Boston-Massachusetts-02130/boston-beer-company-INC-Samuel-Adams-beer-I-purchased-a-six-pack-of-samuel-adams-octoberf-500492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boston beer company INC