Complaint Review: Boston Market

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned_customer — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Boston Market
1972 Ralph Avenue Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Boston Market; Boston Market #1589; Boston Market Brooklyn; This store failed to notify me on the phone that they were running very low on chicken and turkey and all meats. Therefore I made a trip there only to learn that they had no meat. They wasted our time Brooklyn , New York

On Thursday; November 16, 2012 I called (prior to making a trip) Boston Market # 1589 as located at the following address: 1972 Ralph Ave in Brooklyn, NY 11234. Boston Markets store personnel failed to alert me to the fact that they were apparently running very low on chicken and turkey / all meats. After my arrival - I eventually managed to find a parking spot. Then, we entered the Boston Market and got onto the line. After waiting on line.......Suddenly a Boston Market employee (from behind the counter) essentially shouted out the following: "We have no chicken; no turkey; no meat of any kind. We only have sides."

On Friday; November 17, 2012 I called and asked to speak with the store manager. I spoke to an employee who stated that she was a manager. This employee also said that her name was Lori. After I began explaining the problem....She apparently hung up on me.

On Friday; November 17, 2012 I called back and spoke with another employee who stated that she was the General Manager and that her name was Alberta.  Once again I explained the situation and her and she apparently hung up on me. Then, I called back and she claimed that they were having phone problems. I replied by offering to call her back on an alternate number or her cell phone. She declined my suggestion. Once gain I tried to explain the situation only to eventually figure out that she had apparently hung up the phone on me.

I tried calling the store manager back again....This time nobody answered the phone.

Then, I tried getting help from the parent company "Boston Market Corporation" only to learn that they were apparently busy taking holiday orders by phone. When I eventually reached a person....She stated that she was unable to help me -  However, she did offer to forward my contact information (and details of what had occurred) to the correct department at the parent company. Please note:  As of the time that I'm making this posting - Nobody has tried getting back to me in order to resolve this situation.

Note: If this store was truly experiencing issues with their phone service......Why didn't the general manager (or any other manager or any other employee) fail to have all incoming calls re-routed to their cell phone temporarily?

Note: The sanitary conditions at this locations restrooms could also use improvement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Market/Brooklyn-New-York-11234/Boston-Market-Boston-Market-1589-Boston-Market-Brooklyn-This-store-failed-to-notify-me-970391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boston Market