- Report: #1054937
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Boston Technologies
Boston Technologies280 Summer Street, 9th Floor, Boston, MA 02210 Boston, Massachusetts USA
Boston Technologies BT Prime rip off Boston Massachusetts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The company that hold your money, and acting as your "escrow agent" should be have licensing to act like Marketplace, Broker-Dealer and/or Brokerage Company.
Do not trust in the "unsecure" and "untrust" liquidity bridge from Boston Technologies; and do not trust neither in the liquidity providers that are used by Boston Technologies.
Ask to the NFA and CFTC for the Boston Technologies license.
Also see following:
1) BT holds clients funds on deposit with both regulated and non-regulated entities.
2) BT's technology defaults to the benefit of the broker (FCM/FDM). In the absence of a broker, BT is able to deploy their technology to their own benefit. A major conflict of interest.
3) BT claims to not act as anything but a technology solution but receive income from the spread, in many cases without the clients knowledge. This is either garnered in the form of an IB fee paid by the counterparty or by BT simply marking up the trades through price manipulation.
4) BT has recently chosen to move their business offshore (Boston Trading as opposed to Technologies), or at least the trading arm of it (to Belize). They believe this will give them greater flexibility in acting as a broker without repercussions from the local regulations despite the fact that they still take client deposits in the name of the US based company.
This is just a cursory glance at the business. A more informed and thorough look will reveal further anomalies.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Technologies/Boston-Massachusetts-02210/Boston-Technologies-BT-Prime-rip-off-Boston-Massachusetts-1054937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.