- Report: #1057846
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Boston Technologies
Boston Technologies280 Summer Street, 9th Floor Boston, Massachusetts USA
Boston Technologies Major Scam, Ripoff, Fraud Boston Massachusetts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Boston Technology claims :
-"We are off-shore
-We have no US client accounts ,
-We are untouchable by US authorities ,
-All of our employees sign a service agreement with us. "
THERE ARE MANY OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS AGAINST BOSTON TECHNOLOGIES
-.IF YOU GIVE THEM MONEY YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK
- THEIR SERVICE IS FULL OF ERRORS , LAG TIME IN TRADE EXECUTION,
- TRADES NOT COMPLETED, WITHDRAWLS DO NOT HAPPEN.
- SYOB profits are not paid.
- Trades are manipulated.
- They set you up off-shore with a foreign entity and foreign bank account to avoid US regulations.
- Employees are leaving BT due to knowledge of wrongdoings.
- the CFTC has BT in their sights. There is an active US government investigation into Boston Technologies !!!!
THESE ARE THE CAST OF CHARACTERS - know who you are dealing with :
CEO Boston Technologies
Came from Boston Trading & Research.where his two partners were arrested in a $35 million fraud. We are told that George fled the country when his partners were arrested !!!!! Why did he run to Eastern Europe ? If working in a 1400 sq ft office with 2 associates for 4 years and doing the accounts would he not know that clients are being defrauded ????
The Collective FX, LLC v. Boston Technologies, Inc.
We have been advised by the Collective Fx that they are not alone as Plaintiffs in their case and that BT is attempting to draw them into arbitration as a delaying tactic.
Michael Alocer's experience with Boston Technologies is that he set up a brokerage with them and after 6 months when he went to withdraw his profit BT said that he had not been trading properly and that therefore he had no profit. Michael refunded all of his investors funds which were also seized by BT - he lost $1.2 million.
Chief Operating Officer BT will set you up off-shore with a corporation in Belize no wait , British Virgin Islands no how about Seychelles and with also an off-shore bank account - this is all included with your SYOB brokerage - very shady deal this is !!!!!! and illegal !!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Technologies/Boston-Massachusetts-02210/Boston-Technologies-Major-Scam-Ripoff-Fraud-Boston-Massachusetts-1057846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.