Complaint Review: bostonpussycats

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Revere Massachusetts United States of America
bostonpussycats
Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

bostonpussycats www.bostonpussycats.com These escorts have AIDS! BEWARE!!! Boston, Massachusetts

My Son hired an escort recently from Bostonpussycats.com I was very disappointed in him after I found out what he did. One of his friends thought it would be a great birthday present. I was pissed because I know the dangers of prostitution. Soon after his experience he developed "FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS".

I passed it off as what has been seen on the news as the FLU outbreak. After going to the Doctor he found out he is HIV positive. I am beyond disappointed. I told him to contact the police and have them investigate BostonPussyCats.com for sexual misconduct. He did not want to since he thought he was going to get in trouble.

I however will defend him and "WARN" anyone who goes through BostonPussyCats.com that you may contract the HIV virus or another STD. This is a Father's outcry to see these dirty tramps ousted from the city of Boston. I am saddened to the point of tears that I may lose my son over this ordeal. It has been the worst moment of my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bostonpussycats/Boston-Massachusetts-/bostonpussycats-wwwbostonpussycatscom-These-escorts-have-AIDS-BEWARE-Boston-Massach-1004293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bostonpussycats