Complaint Review: bottom line books

• Updated: Fri, December 10, 2010

• Reported By: pam moe — reno Nevada United States of America
bottom line books
Po box361014 des moines, Iowa United States of America

bottom line books I received a bill in the mail for some kind of book and I NEVER READ anything so I did not order it. The phone number I called was bogus, just got busy signal for over an hour and could not reach any des moines, Iowa

I have a b**ch about bottom line books as I was billed for some kind of  book that I never ordered and never received and have no idea where it even came from. I do not read books of any kind so I certainly would never have ordered any book, yet here is a bill!!!!I cannot find any website for them and cannot get through on one number I found as  all I get is a continuious busy signal which usually means non- working or disconnected. I am a senior  and disabled and do not appreciate getting this kind of a surprise in the mail.

Pam

Reno Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2010 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bottom-line-books/des-moines-Iowa-50336-1014/bottom-line-books-I-received-a-bill-in-the-mail-for-some-kind-of-book-and-I-NEVER-READ-an-670316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bottom line books