Complaint Review: Bottom Line books

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: Alma — Bronx New York United States of America
Bottom Line books
PO Box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line books Bottom Line Publications company is charging me for books that was returned and never accepted from the post office. Moreover I had to search the internet to find the company in Iowa and the phone number. Des Moines, Iowa

I ordered a book from Bottom Line Books last year sometime. However, after receiving one package from the post office I never received anymore. Just Thursday 2/23/2012, I received a package from the same company (which I did not accept) Prior to this the company sent me a bill for two installments in the amount of $47.94. This was dated 12/30/2011. The bill sent had no customer service number. I finally searched the internet utilizing the companies name and address and found a number along with many complaints about this same company.

I would like to have this investigated, and would also like to know how I can prevent this from affecting my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-/Bottom-Line-books-Bottom-Line-Publications-company-is-charging-me-for-books-that-was-retur-844712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line books