Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: unbelievablypissed — bradenton Florida United States of America
Bottom Line Books
PO box 360292 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books They charged me twice, sent the same book twice. There is not a customer service number to call, Des Moines, Iowa

I received 2 books and 2 billings (different account numbers).  I only ordered one book.  They did tell me that they would send a return label (will take 10 days to get here), I then have to take it to the post office,  and then will credit my account after  the book was returned.  $47.94!!!!!!!!!!  The amount on my water bill!  the whole process of finally getting credit will take at least 30 days.  I will keep this updated it it happens quicker.  Wish I had read some of the rip off reviews before ordering from Bottom Line Books.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-0292/Bottom-Line-Books-They-charged-me-twice-sent-the-same-book-twice-There-is-not-a-custom-848880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books