Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: suMarieB — Washington Pennsylvania
Bottom Line Books
PO Box 361014 Des Moines , Iowa USA

Bottom Line Books repeated notices, threatening to refer me to collection agency Des Moines Iowa

Bottom Line Collections Manager (LAdamo) continues to send me annual Yearbooks I have not ordered, then sends me bills for them.  I have asked to be dropped from the mail list, but to no avail. Now, he is threatening to refer me to a collection agency because I will not pay for or return a book I did not order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Books-repeated-notices-threatening-to-refer-me-to-collection-agency-Des-Moi-1053434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books