comfort

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: sherry — Rexburg Idaho United States of America
Bottom Line Books
P.O. box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books I returned a book for credit. It takes 4 to 6 weeks for them to acknowledge the return. Des Moines, Iowa

I received a health book that I had ordered.  Not having time to look at it I returned the book.  So I received another bill.  Why in the world they don't have a contact phone number or email address is beyond me.  So I went to the internet.  The only thing close in Iowa was The Bottom Line.  I called the number and talked to the nicest lady that was actually an accounting office.  She said she has been getting calls for several years and called Bottom Lime Books and asked them to include a phone number on their statements.  They said they couldn't do that.  So she was nice enough to give me their 800 phone number.  So I want everyone to know that 800 phone number.  It is 800-678-5835.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336/Bottom-Line-Books-I-returned-a-book-for-credit-It-takes-4-to-6-weeks-for-them-to-acknow-879228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books