Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: Dalisla — Sierra Vista Arizona United States of America
Bottom Line Books
P O Box 11014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books Sent me a bill for a book that was never order by myself or anyone else in my family. Des Moines Iowa

I recived a bill for a book tha was not ordered by me, or anyone else in my family. I have never order any products or books from this company in the past, nor do I plan to order anything in the future. Th Bill is for $42.95. I would like to know how this company was able to obtain my information. How can I be expected  to pay for something I never recieved or even ordered!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336/Bottom-Line-Books-Sent-me-a-bill-for-a-book-that-was-never-order-by-myself-or-anyone-else-828272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books