Complaint Review: BOTTOM LINE BOOKS

BOTTOM LINE BOOKS
1 returns way Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

BOTTOM LINE BOOKS unable to reach customer service Des Moines, Iowa

Dear Sir

I dunno what is up with bottom line books customer service department.  I called their

customer service phone number and nobody ever answered after 5 days of no success

I figured that they are not staffed well enough or they just do not give a DAM about

customer service.  I was allways thought CUSTOMER SERVICE meant CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I guess I was wrong??!!  Are any of my fello customers had a problem like this if so mabee

you can provide me with the help I need?  I thank you in advance!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOTTOM-LINE-BOOKS/Des-Moines-Iowa-50982/BOTTOM-LINE-BOOKS-unable-to-reach-customer-service-Des-Moines-Iowa-948492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOTTOM LINE BOOKS