Complaint Review: Bottom Line Healing Remedies Book

• Reported By: GregoryBurch — Windsor Mill Maryland
Bottom Line Healing Remedies Book
PO Box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa USA

Bottom Line Healing Remedies Book Bottom Line Books ...... Des Moines Iowa

I filled out an order card that I obtained from a magazine and mailed it to the Bottom Line Book Company assuming they would mail me a copy of 'the Bottom Line Healing Remedy' book that I had checked on the card. I never received the book yet I received a notice form them indicating that I owed for the book. I sent back the copy of the bill with a message indicating that I never received the book and thought the matter was resolved. Also, since the bill I received didn't contain any phone numbers or email address, I went a step further and attempted to locate a point of contract for the Bottom Line Book Company on the internet. I called what ever numbers that I could locate and upon reaching several of their representatives, I kept getting transferred to various type of people that I assumed worked with the Bottom Line Book Company, and my issue never was truely addressed properly. Nobody that I contacted was able to assit me with resolving this matter. So I did not pay the bill since I never received a book, and then recently I received a delinquent notice in the mail from a collection agency stating that I was delinquent on paying for a book from the Bottom Line Book Company that was never delivered to my addrress. I contacted the collection cgency and still trying to work out something concerning this matter. This issue should not have been reproted to a credit agency, nor to the Credit bureau in the first place, since I reported to the Bottom Line Book Company that I never received any book from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Healing-Remedies-Book/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Healing-Remedies-Book-Bottom-Line-Books-Des-Moines-Iowa-1091293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Healing Remedies Book