Complaint Review: Box Office Ticket Sales

17 East Monroe Street # 217 Chicago, IL 60603, Texas USA

Box Office Ticket Sales Box Office Rip Off or Not??? Chicago, IL 60603 Texas

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: 125% Refund

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Issued

Hellol I am 100% disable Marine Corp Vet. Living in San Antonio, Tx. I purchased 10 tickets (because there are 5 couples going) George Strait Ticket back in October 12, 2012 for his concert that is to take place TOMORROW June 1, 2013 @ the Alamodome. For 8 month I have called to make sure our tickets were secured and the response I received from Box Office Ticket costumer service was they WILL be ready on May 25, 2013. Well to make a long story short, I am sitting here on May 31, 2013, concert tomorrow and with no tickets in hand. The reason I am getting is that their vendor didnt come threw with the tickets. I have been on the phone continuously with their costumer service supervisor "Sarah" And have not gotten any reasonable resoultion. I see on their website that they GUARANTEE my tickets if not an upgrade. I have expressed to "Sarah" we can just settle this with floor tickets and be done with this problem, she stated that she has no tickets to give us. I must be confuse, because as of today checking on their website there are still selling floor seats all in pairs and can't believe that I have been stressed for five days now trying to get tickets out of them and they are still trying to sell tickets instead of fulfilling my order first. This week was suppose to be a great week for our family and instead has been a terrible experience. I spent all day on the phone while my nephew was being born, missed doctor appointments waiting for call backs (which never received!), I see that someone from Box Office Tickets Sales actucually reads and responses to this site and hopes they will make this right for me. I will respond in a couple of days and let everyone know what my outcome was and to see if this company follows thru with what they respond on this site!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Box-Office-Ticket-Sales/Chicago-IL-60603-Texas-78251/Box-Office-Ticket-Sales-Box-Office-Rip-Off-or-Not-Chicago-IL-60603-Texas-1055250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Box Office Ticket Sales

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

125% Refund

AUTHOR: Christa - ()

Additionally Mr. Orta we have refunded an additional 25% to your order.

Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Christa - ()

Mr. Orta,

Serving as one of the nation’s largest ticket resellers we do occasionally have orders that do not play out as we had expected, especially when the order consists of the volume of tickets you had requested. An issue we regret to inform any of our valued customers such as yourself of but an issue that is undoubtedly going to occur from time to time. We take all of our orders very seriously and work dutifully to make sure our customers achieve the experience of a lifetime whether they seek to see Justin Bieber live or a Broadway Play, please know and understand this situation was very much out of our control. We have worked tirelessly to try to retain alternate tickets for you but unfortunately due to the volume associated with your order we have been unable to secure any alternate tickets. We have issued a full refund of the purchase price back to your MasterCard.