Complaint Review: Box office ticket sales

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: Nikkyh — Gladstone Oregon
Box office ticket sales
17 east Monroe st. #17 Chicago , Illinois USA

Box office ticket sales Best time entertainment and I would have gotten better tickets from a scalper Chicago Illinois

box office ticket sales. Com is a true rip off.  I ordered and paid for 2nd floor balcony they made it appear the seats were near the center.  However, when I printed the etickets the day of the event the tickets stated section was ORCH A,row FF, isle 1, seat 1&2.  We didn't think to much of it until we were escorted to our seats!  Well to our surprise our seats were on the floor, against the back wall, next to the entrance doors, and to top all that we were no where near center.

In fact we were the furthest seats to stage left.  I spoke with the ticket office and they informed me that I basically bought tickets from a "scalper and they could care less there bottom line is money"  As a mother of 3 children it is difficult not only financally, but seldom when my husband and I are able to get away for an evening.  I hope no one else becomes a victim of there false representation that box office ticket sales has done to my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Box-office-ticket-sales/Chicago-Illinois-60603/Box-office-ticket-sales-Best-time-entertainment-and-I-would-have-gotten-better-tickets-fr-1082788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Box office ticket sales