Complaint Review: box office ticket sales

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: dac — sun prairie Wisconsin United States of America
box office ticket sales

box office ticket sales AJ Martin, manager and Sarah, phone rep I requested best seats and price to brewer game, got worse seats at a higher price Internet

*Author of original report: CHARGED FOR TICKETS NEVER RECEIVED!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Tickets

Called 877-857-5501 and asked for best seats and price to a Milwaukee Brewer game in Milwaukee on certain date. Purchased two tickets. Followed up by returning to their website to find out I was given WORSE seats at a HIGHER price compared to other tickets available ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE! I called back and spoke with Sarah and could not get respectable answer and I was hing up on. Called again and got Sarah. I asked for manager. An AJ Martin came on the line with the same rude attitude and even used foul language. I hung up. I was conned and ripped off by very unprofessional wanna be company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/box-office-ticket-sales/internet/box-office-ticket-sales-AJ-Martin-manager-and-Sarah-phone-rep-I-requested-best-seats-and-1024483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on box office ticket sales

CHARGED FOR TICKETS NEVER RECEIVED!!!

AUTHOR: dac - ()

First, Box Office Ticket Sales charged me for tickets I never received! The Milwaukee Brewer baseball game I was to attend came and went and I NEVER got the tickets! Box Office blames the carrier they use. Ultimately BOTS never accepted any responsibility. With regards to their customer service rep named Sarah, she was totally unprofesssional and unprevoked. The manager I was transfered to, a gentleman named AJ, did indeed use foul language and, too, did so unprevoked. I did raise my voice, but only after I was treated with such disrespect and no cooperation. Box OfficeTicket Sales still has not refunded my money or accepted any responsibility, which ultimately is all theirs.

Tickets

AUTHOR: Christa Koeller - ()

When you contact our office to purchase tickets we go over many different options including the seat locations we currently have and the prices we have tickets available for, never do we pressure you to purchase a specific set of tickets, especially if we had others available. It is possible at the time you called us to place your order we did provide you with the best tickets we had available, and someone else could have either been on the phone or online ordering tickets as well, once they selected their seat locations it then RESERVES those tickets for specific amount of time to allow them to finish the sale. If that occurred our sales rep would have provided you with the best tickets available at the time you called to order. Tickets for high priority events are constantly changing. At the time you called to place your order we provided you with the best tickets we had available in your price range.

The representatives in our office hold themselves to a high standard of customer service, but unfortunately when we have an upset customer on the line screaming and refusing to listen to what we are telling them it is impossible for all parties to remain calm. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had when calling our office.