Complaint Review: boxjedi.com

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: tomshab1 — Hoffman Estates Illinois
boxjedi.com
328 Crescent Street SE Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA

boxjedi.com Evergreen Capital Group Has history of wrong size product, not shipping &secret contact info Cedar Rapids Iowa

*Author of original report: Item finally arrived

I found this company on the internet. They are a specialty company that makes cardboard boxes to exact order sizes. I thought it odd that they only had an email address to send in a order. There was no other visible info as to where they are located, a phone number or individuals name, nothing but that email address. I was sent a UPS tracking number after I paid with my bank credit card. After a few days I started to wonder what was going on as i had received another email saying it was shipped a few days ago. I tried the tracking number but that did not work so I called UPS. They said the tracking number was no good and they had not had anything being shipped by jedi.com to me. That is when I started looking on the internet and found out others had had the same problems and could not find any way other than a email address to contact them, which never got answered like is happening to me. That is when i looked at my bank records and saw that a phone number was listed next to their name on my debit card record. I ran that number to come up with an address in Iowa and searching further I found a name and another company name. I will list all that information at the bottom in the hopes that it may help others who were taken too. here is what I found. I called one of these numbers and got a voice mail saying EVERGREEN CAPITAL. Using that I found a name to go with all this, and an address..... Boxjedi.com Evergreen Capital Ryan Barton 328 Crescent Street SE Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403 phone: (319) 389-6439 phone: (319) 366-3898 Hope I am helping others Tomhab1, Hoffman Estates, Il

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boxjedicom/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52403/boxjedicom-Evergreen-Capital-Group-Has-history-of-wrong-size-product-not-shipping-amp-1121263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boxjedi.com

Item finally arrived

AUTHOR: tomshab1 - ()

My items arrived today by UPS. All of this could of been solved if the company had a way to contact its customers other than email and IF they would actually respond to any attempts to contact them, which they do not. I will never ever do business with a place like this again. I am leaving this posted to help others in the future..