Complaint Review: boxofficeticketsales.com

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: booch — bronx New York
boxofficeticketsales.com
17 east monroe st chicago, Illinois USA

boxofficeticketsales.com bethel woods center for the arts. box office ticket sales Beware..concert..ticket..scam chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Please call us directly for assistance

Company offers ticket sales to bethel woods concerts etc.  Ordered tickets said they would email tickets but they never came....I called back and they said they would resend...Nothing came.. I called back and got the run around how they were busy and they woulod send them closer to the event....

They were very short and hung up...I finally looked them up and got many negative reports. They are ripping people off I called credit card company immediately

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boxofficeticketsalescom/chicago-Illinois-60603/boxofficeticketsalescom-bethel-woods-center-for-the-arts-box-office-ticket-sales-Beware-1134744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boxofficeticketsales.com

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Please call us directly for assistance

AUTHOR: Christa Koeller - ()

Without identifying information for this customer it is hard for me to speculate exactly on this claim, however I can assure you Box Office Ticket Sales goes out of its way to ensure all ordered tickets are delivered appropriately and in a timely fashion to our customers. Generally our trained event specialist are to advise customers tickets are sent 7-14 days prior to the event date. However if the tickets are available any sooner we certainly do send them to our customers quicker.

If you have an order or confirmation number I can personally look into your order and provide any and all delivery information regarding your purchase.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly for further assistance.

866-625-4586

Please have your order confirmation number or your last name available to the customer service agent.