Complaint Review: boxofficeticketsales.com

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Scott — Stamford Connecticut
17 East Monroe Street, Ste. 217 Chicago, Illinois USA

boxofficeticketsales.com Ticket Seller Chicago Illinois

We wanted to see a student production of "10 Angry Jurors" at the Warner Theater, in Torrington, CT. The advertised ticket price was $15.50, but my friend, who bought the tickets, did not know that. To surprise me, she bought the tickets before I could, finding boxofficeticketsales.com as what she thought was the venue that the Warner Theater was using.

During the performance, she commented that this was an expensive night out. I asked her what she meant. She said that she paid $60 per ticket, plus a $20 service for EACH ticket. I was stunned. She showed me the receipt and, sure enough, there were the charges.

To call this overcharging is an understatement. I want our money back, and I want this company brought up on charges, but I do not know how to proceed.

We have called them several times, trying to clear this up, but they are evasive and, on several occasions, downright rude as they try to justify their...what do you call it? Malpractice? Extortion? This is absurd on every imaginable level.

i still can't believe that there are people out there who would do this kind of thing.

Do NOT buy from this company EVER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boxofficeticketsalescom/Chicago-Illinois-60603/boxofficeticketsalescom-Ticket-Seller-Chicago-Illinois-1115834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boxofficeticketsales.com