Complaint Review: BOYAJIAN LAW OFFICES, A California Professional Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2005

• Reported By:York Pennsylvania
BOYAJIAN LAW OFFICES, A California Professional Corporation
201 Route 17 N, 5th Floor Rutherford, New Jersey U.S.A.

BOYAJIAN LAW OFFICES, A California Professional Corporation ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing for a $440.67 Verizon bill Rutherford New Jersey

My husband received a letter claiming he owes Verizon $440.67 from 1994. Does Verizon know this law firm is using them to collect money and to make a profit? How come we never received anything from anyone before March of 2005? My husband doesn't even remember a bill from 1994. The bill supposedly originated in towns my husband never lived. Boyajian hung up on me when I told them I'd be seeking legal advice. Once I faxed information to them from the law office where I sought councel, I haven't heard anything else from Boyajian. I guess I scared them off? Where do they come up with their information? I've recently received a bill from another company demanding a payment of$2000. These companies have got to be put out of business! Stand your ground and don't give in! Don't pay any money to Boyajian Law Offices. Check out the article in The Cleburne News Online dated 6-3-05. It discusses the investigation of this bogus law firm. The website is: www.cleburnenews.com/news/2005/cn-local-0603-wruple-5f03i2442.htm.

Laura
York, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOYAJIAN-LAW-OFFICES-A-California-Professional-Corporation/Rutherford-New-Jersey-07070-2574/BOYAJIAN-LAW-OFFICES-A-California-Professional-Corporation-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-bi-160552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOYAJIAN LAW OFFICES, A California Professional Corporation