Complaint Review: BP gas station

• Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: chris — Florida USA
BP gas station
1937 US-19 Holiday, Florida United States of America

BP gas station Bonita BP Beware of false charges on Credit Cards Holiday, Florida

Spend $10.00 in service area at BP using my bank card on Febraury 26, 2012.  My bank put a hold on my account because of 2 charges of $100.00 each on the same day February 28, 2012 for gas from 2 different BP service stations.

My car only holds 8 gallons of gas, I when to bank and to check out what was wrong I was  told that 2 different charges for gas in 2 different cities several hundred miles away from my home and during the time I was at work.

I filed a complaint and questioned these charges along with cancelling that bank card and getting a new one. Most of BP in my area are all owned by separate people, and if this happened to me, how many other customers had this same problem ?

As of now I am still waiting to get my $200.00 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BP-gas-station/Holiday-Florida-/BP-gas-station-Bonita-BP-Beware-of-false-charges-on-Credit-Cards-Holiday-Florida-850128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BP gas station