Complaint Review: bp gas

• Reported By: dick westcott — forest lake Minnesota United States of America
bp gas
1107ne hwy97 forest lake, Minnesota United States of America

bp gas would not accept a bp local 10cents off coupon forest lake, Minnesota

On 2/15/2013 I stopped for gas at bp 1107 ne hwy 97 forest lake mn. 55025. After I got $15.43worth of gas at 3.79 a gallon I went in to pay. I had a .10 cents off bp forest lake coupon which I was told they could not accept, that it was only good at a different bp. When I showed the clerk that it was good through 2/28/13, she said because it was Karls bp it was no good at that location. As I left I noticed two competitors only 1/2 mile away were charging 3.69 per gallon. Also this same bp station is consistantly  .2 to .7 cents higher then any of the other 8 stations in forest lake. On 2/19/13 gas at Karl,s bp was still 3.79 a gallon, but all the other stations were at 3.74. So, in my opinion the Karl,s bp is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bp-gas/forest-lake-Minnesota-55025/bp-gas-would-not-accept-a-bp-local-10cents-off-coupon-forest-lake-Minnesota-1017416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bp gas