Complaint Review: bpblaw.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: angry client — greenville North Carolina USA
bpblaw.com

bpblaw.com refusing to release a settlement check, Internet

I would like to report the dissatifaction that I am getting from a law office in Texas.  Every since 2011 this office has been holding my settlement check.  They asked for information over and over again and each time I produced what they wanted, they would come up with more excuses about releasing it.

I do not understand why they are so reluctant about giving me my settlement.  I feel like there is interest drawing on it and they do not want to give it to me.  Everytime I want to talk to a lawyer, they put me off on a paralegal and they don't know more than I do.  I do not understand it.

I am in a financial strait because of their negligence and I want justice!!  I t is not fair for them to hold on to my settlement without a good reason.  This law office should be disbarred and the way I feel, they should give me all my settlement money that was owed to me and the interest for pain and suffering.

I don't know where to go and get my point accross.  If I go to the state bar of Texas it would make it even harder and prolong getting my settlement.  If there is anyone out there that can give me advice or is going through the same thing, please repond to rip off report and let your voice be heard.  And if someone wants to do a story on this, please contact rip off report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bpblawcom/internet/bpblawcom-refusing-to-release-a-settlement-check-Internet-935656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bpblaw.com