amazing

BPublic
9500 Ray White, 2nd Floor Fort Worth, Texas USA

BPublic Brad Edwards Investment Fraud Scammer Fort Worth Texas

*Author of original report: Thank you, Mr. Scammer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This "Investor" Is Either Seriously Mistaken or Up To No Good.

Beware of this company for an Investment opportunity. Brad Edwards who is the Owner of BPublic made a legal binding contract with Mary Ann Eliasoff in November 2013 to invest in a website that would be built by his company BPublic in the sum amount of $10,000. As the contract stated Brad would reimburse the $10,000 back to Mary Ann on the date of January 15th, 2014 off of income from clients investing in the website. As of this date of February 13th 2014, the $10,000 return has yet to be seen, and no status update has been given from Brad. After that month the return is supposed to be $5000 each month after, so to date he owes Mary Ann $15,000 by contract. This is what is considered Investment Fraud and is a federal crime for breaching a business contract and denying terms stated as such. Due to this illegal activity and crime Mary Ann now has to sell her property, sell personal items and causing severe stress on an elderly woman.Phone calls end up unanswered and emails with messages of no hope or unclear of any date the money will be returned. I would suggest Brad Edwards be tried for fraud and sent to jail for this crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPublic/Fort-Worth-Texas-76244/BPublic-Brad-Edwards-Investment-Fraud-Scammer-Fort-Worth-Texas-1123478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPublic

Thank you, Mr. Scammer

AUTHOR: WantsJustice - ()

First off let me say, writing a book to rebuttal a complaint doesn't serve as a positive or correct statement. Just a couple of paragraphs work sir. So let me start off by saying what exactly does it mean when you say you are talking to your "lawyer"? Are you that troubled by this that you already have a lawyer because you know you are at fault? Yes you do still have the $10,000 that was given to you so why would you need a lawyer right now other than knowing we are about to sue for breach of contract and investment fraud?

You have the opportunity to just turn the $10,000 back to Mary Ann and call it done. But since you still hold the $10,000 and have no "DATE" on which it will be returned, that is, SIR, THEFT! You state there was no date given when in fact, in full print there is a date of January 15th 2014 which is signed by Brad Edwards on the said contract. Where is also states that $5,000 will be returned every month after.

As a business owner I would expect better ethic value out of you. As there were a few, and i mean a few phones calls made that got answered, there was none after January 15th where you called Mary Ann directly to confirm a date. The money was given to you in November and this is now almost March. Is your business out of that control that you cannont give a date in which it will be done now? You don't just leave a client high and dry, ask any successful business.

So talk with your lawyer as you wish, you will hear from ours soon! good day to you Brad!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This "Investor" Is Either Seriously Mistaken or Up To No Good.

AUTHOR: moving-forward-as-agreed - ()

Though my knowledge of how to deal with these matters would suggest NOT keeping this thread alive by posting a reponse, becuase of the EXTREME NATURE of the allegation made about me on this "report" -- i find it necessary to rebut. Our attorney is already undertaking this matter, but his suggestion was to go ahead and post this response.

Here are the facts:

1. Mary Ann Eliasoff and one of my business associates, Cynthia Sandoval, were friends. She had told Cynthia that she inherited a large sum of money from her husband's death.
  2. Mary Ann told Cynthia that she was looking for investment opportunities. Cynthia informed her that we are working on various projects and might have some ideas, if she wanted to get involved as an investor.
  3. Cynthia and I went to Mary Ann's house and visited with Mary Ann. Her sister (Liz Phillips) was there, as well, and seemed to serve in some capacity as an advisor and confidant to Mary Ann. Therefore, her sister was very involved in all discussions and, ultimately, recommended that her sister should move forward with investing.
  4. In fact, her sister was very enthusiastic, from the beginning.
  5. That said, we had two visits at Mary Ann's house. The second time, I took our lead developer, Jeremy Newton. He further answered technical questions regarding what we were building. Cynthia was also in attendance, as was Mary Ann's sister.
  6. The Ripoff Report makes Mary Ann sound like an elderly, feebly senior citizen. Everything I’ve seen says she is just 60 years old. This fact doesn’t mean anything, regarding the merits of this case, except that it does show that they are definitely willing to bend facts to engender either sympathy (toward the Mary Ann gang) or anger (toward me).
  7. As with any conversation regarding the anticipated launch dates for any website or application or software, there are possibilities for delay. We repeatedly told Mary Ann, as well as her sister, that while we would like to launch in January 2014, that there was the very real possibility that it may take much longer. The Agreement that we signed, also, does not give a deadline for the launching of this website project.
  8. I asked Mary Ann, multiple times, both visits, if she could afford to make this investment. In other words, I wanted her to know NOT to put all of her eggs in one basket. I explained NOT to invest money that she needed; however, I was completely reassured by her, as well as her sister, that they were financially sound, as a result of the inheritance. I was told that their house was paid off, etc. The only concern I heard was that they wouldn't be able to splurge on vacations, as much, if it took longer than expected. Again, these conversations are witnessed and affirmed by Jeremy Newton and Cynthia Sandoval.
  9. To clarify the terms of the Agreement, Mary Ann was not promised equity in the project (no ownership). She was not provided a deadline for launch. She was, however, promised 75% of the first proceeds which come in, until it accrues to $10,000. After this point, Mary Ann is to receive royalties on the product in perpetuity (these are outlined in the Agreement).
  10. The Agreement DOES NOT state that Mary Ann's $10k investment would be paid back on the 15th of January.
  11. Nor does it say anything about paying her "off of income from clients investing in the website."
  12. RipOffReport Quote: "no status update has been given from Brad." -- This is not true. Mary Ann has spoke with myself multiple times, since those two meetings. She has spoke with Cynthia, multiple times. And she has spoke on the phone, once, with our developer Jeremy Newton. In addition, we've responded to any and all of her emails.
  13. RipOffReport Quote: "After that month the return is supposed to be $5000 each month after, so to date he owes Mary Ann $15,000 by contract." -- This is also not true. The Agreement says NOTHING about paying her $5,000 per month. Again, we were only to pay her royalties from monies collected from subscribers, after launching.
  14. Our Agreement was not full of legalese, as perhaps it should've been -- but my effort was to enter into a very open, honest and straightforward agreement. What was agreed to was very plain and in black/white.
  15. The only fraud that I am seeing is being perpetrated by Mary Ann Eliasoff, because she is the one who is actually attempting to breach our contract.
  16. Beginning a few days before the 15th of January, Mary Ann began calling to inquire when she would have her money back. Around the 20th, she began demanding her money back... she said she needed it to pay her electricity bill, as well as the $3,000 which her son (Darrin Eliasoff) owed the bank for his pick-up truck. She was telling me that if she didn't have her money back, by that Friday, that her son's truck would be repossessed and that she would have no lights. I was dumbfounded, as this was NOT AT ALL how she had represented her financial situation to us when we met and agreed to our terms. Upon hearing this, I wished that we had not accepted her $10,000 investment. Had it not already been tied up and invested in this project, I probably would've returned it then and washed my hands of it.
  17. I failed to call Mary Ann Eliasoff once. This was after multiple conversations and having to explain and re-explain our position multiple times. However, there was one time when she left a message and I did not call her back until the next week. I asked Cynthia to call her, which she did multiple times and left messages. Cynthia's calls were not returned (but I did reach and talk with Mary Ann, the next week); therefore, again, the person most guilty for not returning calls is Mary Ann Eliasoff.
  18. Mary Ann's son, Darrin Eliasoff, also called once and left an angry message. This was immediately following a conversation I had had, already, with Mary Ann. Since I had never met him or spoken with him before, I didn't feel the urgent need to call him back.
  19. Not only are all of the facts in the RipOffReport wrong, but she also names the wrong company, which is additionally harmful. She names "BPublic" (bpublic.com) as the "scammer" when the Agreement was actually entered into with InteLOVentures (which is a d/b/a) / Brad Edwards. Not bPUBLIC.
  20. As we know, anybody can post anything on Ripoff Report, such as this complaint which was actually filed AGAINST Mary Ann Eliasoff, claiming that she is a "CRIMINAL" and that if you come across "Elizabeth Nadine Phillips(LIZ), Mary Ann Eliasoff, Darren & Teresa Eliasoff if you come across these PEOPLE. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, they will USE YOU UP and LEAVE YOU DRY.” - Source: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bpublic/fort-worth-texas-76244/bpublic-brad-edwards-investment-fraud-scammer-fort-worth-texas-1123478
  21. That said, this Ripoff Report is slanderous; therefore, this will be my last public statement on this website about the matter. Our attorney will handle this matter, from this point forward.