Complaint Review: Brad Daley Court Mediation Services

• Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: carol — LaGrange Georgia United States of America
Brad Daley Court Mediation Services
5977 whitesville rd columbus, Georgia United States of America

Brad Daley Court Mediation Services debt clear I had credit card debt, I was told they would help it go away. instead after now I am being sued by the credit card companies and my credit has gone to 500-600 They no longer respond to anything columbus, Georgia

I had a high credit card debt, and I was ill, I owned my own business. I worked hard to keep my reputation, however the interest began rising even though I paid well more than the minimum,  However I fell for this information to help me.  The also encouraged me to charge their fees to the credit cards.  Actually over three thousand dollars,  I had to pay the balance of 1400. 00 myself.  This seemed like something that would help promises to help reduce or eliminate my debt.  CMS no longer comunicates in any way.  I'm being sued.  I don't know what to do.  debt clear that introduced me to cms says now they can introduce me to another company that can help for only 124.00 per month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Daley-Court-Mediation-Services/columbus-Georgia-/Brad-Daley-Court-Mediation-Services-debt-clear-I-had-credit-card-debt-I-was-told-they-wo-628977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad Daley Court Mediation Services